Addicted

emy

Whenever I am on the internet I find myself checking this board

I think I have a problem

Since discovering this board I think I have visted every day

I start stupid topics and post too much, I really need to seek help ;)

I too have this problem Ems :lol: When I wake up I turn the computer on, check emails on MSN, then I go to Myspace followed by Facebook, then this board and then the official boards, and then I check messages on my art website. This then goes on a loop for most of the day!!! :o

I need help too :(:lol:

I don't have a problem!!! I can handle it! ;) I could give up if I wanted to, HONEST!!!!

I'm a bit P**sed off with Judge Jules today the Bastard! I was playing an old Cd of his last night and as you know I am a fan,but he appears to have blocked me from his Facebook today, I wouldn't mind had I done anything but I honestly haven't!!

Needless to say I am upset by this!! ALOT!

No he isn't HES A t**t and I'm gonna tell him too! But the real Judge Jules is there and already has 5000 friends, the limit!! I messaged his last week via there and got a msg back presumably from his press agent or somthing, I replied in a regular fashion nothing stalkerfied, just something like, cool show this week cheers for the shout. and I checked my inbox today to find his pic gone and am not able to msg that profile anymore, plus if I search his name now, it's gone. How f***ing ungrateful is that!!!

I'm pretty pis*ed off I can tell you!

WHAT! I did not even know you could block people on facebook, I know you can remove friends though

Send me a link for his facebook! I would love to add him, I am sure he would not mind, I used to email him a lot, yes a hem...

Anyway Quadrant, are you the man in charge here? It is my Birthday this week but you don't have to go the trouble of making me a cake as I am new here :)

Quadrant makes everyone a cake Ems, they put smiles on everyones faces .. and I'm sure we will all agree even though you are new you deserve one!

I remember sending a request to a Judge and got a message saying 'he has reached his limit', so I guess not a lot can be done by anyone on that situation really lol

I have a Judge in my friends, but I might just delete them cos its a bit pointless having a fake *hmmm*

Glad you're all enjoying it on here, especially surprising when really we haven't updated anything for weeks.

You'll like it even more on here once we get the audio moving along again, with loads more submissions and old Jules mixes. Should be plenty to keep everyone entertained this year, so watch this space! -_-

Anyway Quadrant, are you the man in charge here? It is my Birthday this week but you don't have to go the trouble of making me a cake as I am new here :)

This is the most praiseworthy post ever written about me! I honour you with flowers, dill, and open arms to my chamber of medieval secrets :wub:

It came to me in the bath!

He has been removed by Facebook as he was doing an Ian K and overdoing the promoting thing via that account, he already has the other account doesn't he, anyway, I was hurt but I am feeling a little better, and Briggsy i realise it woulda been a member of his staff that blocked me but that aint the point!

Neuro are you back from holiday now, and anyone else here with Jules on their facebook? I know there is....has he gone?

I did have Jules on my Facebook but after reading your post l think l will check it out to see if he is still there.

FAO Number2 Fan;

Jules would NEVER BLOCK YOU from his Facebook it has to be that he has overdone it with the promotions etc and has broken Facebook rules and regulations.

Archived