Jules Interview

Number2Fan

++ JUDGE JULES INTERVIEW ++

Gallery regular and long time friend Mr Judge Jules gets the Gallery Q and A treatment ahead of headlining our end of January blow out... over to him!

TG: How does The Gallery find you on this cold and crisp January day?

JJ: I'm in Thailand, where it's far from cold and crispy.

TG: You are helping to kick start 2009 at The Gallery's first outing of the year at Ministry of Sound, what can we expect from your good self on the night?

JJ: The joy of sets.

TG: Where about's did you see in the New Year party wise and what was your midnight tune?

JJ: Guru Josh, in Dubai.

TG: What current three tunes are doing it big time for you at present in your dj sets?

JJ:

1, FKN ft Jahala- Still time

2, Heatbeat- Vergatron

3, Will Atkinson- Technical disturbance

TG: What have you got planned for the rest of 2009 in terms of productions, releases, gigs and other bits and bobs?

JJ: New artist album 'Bring the Noise' out Feb 2.

T-shirt line 'Heroes and Villains available now...

Judgement Sundays Ibiza, the 10th anniversary season this summer.

TG: Who should we be looking out for this year in terms of rising talent dj / producer wise?

JJ: Phil Crawf, Will Atkinson.

TG: As a regular Gallery guest have you got a particular favourite or fond Gallery moment to share with our Gallery faithful?

JJ: The closing party at Turnmills will live with me forever, but at the same time, the move to the MOS has been a masterstroke that's injected the Ministry with a totally new lease of life.

TG: And finally in time honoured Gallery tradition, our random three Q&A's. Have you made any new year’s resolutions and if so what are they?

JJ: I realised a long time ago that you'll only end up cursing yourself if you make resolutions that you ultimately fail to keep!

TG: Are you managing to keep to them?

JJ: No

TG: And last but by no means least what was the worst / most embarrassing Xmas pressie you got over the festive period?

JJ: Woolworths gift vouchers.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

++ THE GALLERY PODCAST 60: JUDGE JULES ++

End of month podcast proceedings are given over to the one and only Mr Judge Jules who lays down 60 mins of his trademark foot stomping material for us here at The Gallery, ooh rather!!!"

DOWNLOAD THE MIX HERE...

http://www.thegallery-club.co.uk/podcast.aspx

I think they must have done it via questionnaire??

Archived