EMY'S POLL...

Moonman

post club grub  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a bit of a pizza fiend, so pizza here - although if I fancy a change of scenery, then it'll be Donner meat on a tray.

If i'm counting the calories though, i'll just stick to dust.

EDIT: McDonalds breakfast should have been an option. If i'm going somewhere that's open til the very early hours (sush as the Misnistry of Sound), then a Maccies Bacon & Egg McMuffin FTW!!!

200px-Marjorie_Daws1_copy.jpg

Maccy D's everytime, Just love the 'Big Tasty Burger' they keep taking it away, bringing it back, taking it away, (sure you get the idea) And wht the hell don't they just keep it on the menu FULLSTOP!! :angry:

So yeah nice fatty juicy burger for me, sorts a Hangover out everytime.

I would rather eat a pot noodle over them!

I was never really allowed these as a kid, but now I am eating more and more of them ... they are so quick and easy, and sometimes (sometimes!) don't taste tooo bad :lol: I'm not very open to different flavours though, I had 'southern fried chicken' and it tasted nothing like it. Chick and 'room yeah!

How did you do the poll?

Actually I was going to do a poll about how old you were when you started DJing:

5-10 (early starter)

11-15

16-20

21-25

26-30

31-40

41-50

51-60

Or I am over 60 and have just started DJing some banging tunes

I wish I had got my decks in my teens

News today said a kebab can be 2000 cal

Shish kebab, chicken or lamb do nicely :)

I've had a few kebabs that have given me the shish's too! :o

News today said a kebab can be 2000 cal

Bummer, is that all? Us blokes can have 2500 calories a day, so if i'd known they were 2000 calories, I could have eaten a whole one plus a quarter of another one and still be within my limit :P

I would not ever eat any of that, unless I was physically going to starve to death, then I may eat some of the bread parts of these items.

There is no way on this earth I could contemplate touching some of that meat out of a kebab shop, nor a burger, nor a take away pizza cooked by teenagers or retards!!!

If I had a Heavy Friday or Saturday night I'd normally be really hungry Monday evening (yes my weekends were hard) and too tired to do anything, so I would have chips and possibly battered cod, (depending on my money situation) A can of fizzy, and maybe some bread and butter, but only from Marinos fish bar in High Brooms!!! NOWHERE else!

My daughter always has something rank like saveloy, or something that looks like a condom that's still being worn!!! :ill:

So I can't vote, but you lot.......Knock yourselves out!!!

f*** the calories they are the only good part of a kebab surely. Doesn't anyone else ever think " I'm not going to eat that because I do not know WHAT it is? " or " MMMMMMM eyeballs, ear'oles and a*seholes in a bun!! NO THANKS "

this always makes me laugh

Youtube Video ->

Doesn't anyone else ever think " I'm not going to eat that because I do not know WHAT it is? " or " MMMMMMM eyeballs, ear'oles and a*seholes in a bun!! NO THANKS "

To be honest, I don't let it bother me - if we thought too much about anything we ate, we'd never touch it again. Nearly everything we eat has been handled by other people, has had some kind of chemical on it to preserve it (even so-called healthy fruit and veg) or flown from dodgy countries with poor standards.

If I like it, i'll eat it - and the only time i'll stop is if I get a bad touch of the squits caused through poor food. I'm careful where I get my food from anyway. I only use one Pizza shop in Coventry - you can watch them make your pizza, and their cleanliness is superb - the place is spotless.

My food hasn't usually been touched in any way that cannot be washed off, it is not processed either, nor handled by teenagers, nor minced or mashed into an unrecognisable state!!

I do still eat food, I do still eat Pizzas, but not burgers, sausages, meat fat, mincemeat, etc.

the only food I eat that I have any concerns about is Bacon, I happen to love bacon sufficiently enough that it doesn't bother me too much if I don't know where it came from. However, if I buy bacon for my own house it's top quality and outdoor reared etc!

I do let my children eat foods that I don't, if they want to, and enjoy it. Because tbf it's a real bind on me having to be so fussy!

I don't want that for them, but they do know about where their food comes from and why some is good and some is shi*

I haven't eaten a sausage since 1985.

Croppy special basically 1/4 or 1/2 cheeseburger with kebab meat on top plus sauce and salad is what I go for and I havent been to Acropolis for two months now and as good as it tastes have no plan to!, havent been to McD's since october either and have no plan to once again.

I'm moving away from takeaways and wouldnt ever miss them.

I'll just eat more battered fish!

I wouldn't eat any of that rubbish not unless l was really starving hungry and then would choose a beefburger on its own.

I voted for "Other" and l would opt for a Nando's. We don't have a Nando's down here but l've had them a couple of times when l've been in Chiswick (staying with friends) and its not bad as it isn't too unhealthy.

Archived