The Clergy - The Oboe Song (Green Martian Remix)

Briggsy

I downloaded a 2008 Rework of Southern Sun which Oakenfold had done .... it wasn't very special to my ears. Will this one you speak of be a 2009 version then?

Well its the 2008 rework, that he actually started in 2007, which will be released in 2009 lol.

Green Martian remix of 'Oboe Song' is deffy one of my fave tunes from that time... Logo - Panic is awesome too, and Industry is just so... special.

In the Homelands 2001 set, Industry couldn't be more fitting, but i've heard it played in other sets where it didn't fit in at all. Brilliant tune though.

I actually prefer the perfecto mix of Mansun - I Can Only Disappoint you.... anyone else like that tune?

I concur.

The Green Martian Mix of "Murto" i thought focussed on the best part, the breakdown! it was lush. Green Martian just made the track that bit more epic, yet oddly, i want all THAT fussed over the obe song remix, funny that eh!

'Industry' is still the daddy, I liked this remix but felt at times it was a bit 'messy' sounding as if too much was going on.

Mentioning that his remix work 'ripped off' other tracks he did is really relevant to every track released under the Green Martian alias for a good year or so after 'Industry'

The Perfecto mixes of Disapoint U is much better than the one of Wide Open Space, simply Wide Open Space one is so bloodey slow, so finally glad now to have the Trouser Enthusiasts mix on CD which I'd been after since 1997! and got is dead cheap too

Archived