NEW Walkers Crisp Flavours

simonross46

New Walkers Crisp Flavours  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The new Walkers Crisp flavours have been out for a few days. Which flavour(s) are your favourite?

I had my hopes up for Fish and Chip flavour, and it was a huge disappointment. Onion Bhaji has been the most realistic one I have tried so far, but I look forward to trying the Builder's Breakfast! :)

The new Walkers Crisp flavours have been out for a few days. Which flavour(s) are your favourite?

I had my hopes up for Fish and Chip flavour, and it was a huge disappointment. Onion Bhaji has been the most realistic one I have tried so far, but I look forward to trying the Builder's Breakfast! :)

I've not even seen any on sale down here yet. The Fish & Chip sound nice though because they're supposed to taste like Scampi Fried - and I love them.

Chilli & Chocolate is just wrong. If I wanted something chocolate flavour, i'd buy chocolate - not crisps.

I once wrote a letter of complaint to Walkers as they stopped selling worcester sauce ones. Trouble is I never sent it, and they now sell them again. It was a cracking letter...I will scan it and put it on here if I can

I like the bbq ones but you can only get them in big multipacks

Personally I have acquired an expensive taste and like those kettle crisps

Personally I have acquired an expensive taste and like those kettle crisps

In our local Sains they were only 90p for a large bag (thats like the A4 sized bags). Nobody I knew bought some though because the bag was too big to eat through - I bought a box of Yum Yum's instead (first time ever that I have had them, and they were oh so good)

Archived