Markus Schulz 'Toronto '09'

Max Kane

Tracklist has been released for this today & it looks like it'll be another cracker, if you've not checked out Miami '05, Ibiza '06 & Amsterdam '08 then I strongly urge you to. This one is out in March, hopefully with the usually very nice samplers that preceeded the other CDs...

Tracklist

CD1

01. Dino - Queensquay And Jarvis

02. Thomas Sagstad - Backfire

03. ClAud9 - Rain (Coldharbour Rework)

04. Karnak vs Dymos - Travail

05. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Crash Into Reason (Moonbeam Remix)

06. Rex Mundi - Scorpion

07. Arnej - Tomorrow Never Comes

08. Tenishia - Everything (Tim Grube Dub Remix)

09. Skytech - Cardboard Box

10. Mr. Pit - The Cube

11. Rex Mundi feat. Susana - Nothing At All

12. Max Gueli - Remember The Silence

13. Adiva feat. Vicky Fee - How Does It Feel

14. Omnia - Stick In Monday

CD2

01. Dakota - Koolhaus

02. Umek & Beltek - Is It? (Wippenberg Remix)

03. Dakota - Sin City

04. Rowald Steyn - Hold Control

05. Mike Foyle - Bittersweet Nightshades (Markus Schulz Return to Coldharbour Remix)

06. Mr. Pit - Besides Words

07. Danilo Ercole - Harbour

08. Dance 2 Trance - Power of American Natives (Markus Schulz Return to Coldharbour Remix)

09. Project MC - Bromley Ave

10. Calderone & Redd*** - Sound Of Flight

11. Khaz & Boris M.D. - Eliana

12. Element One - South Haven

13. Barnes & Heatcliff - Pyjamaparty

14. Arnej - Dust In The Wind

• 2 months later...
bit under rated by some people

Agreed! Under-rated, although highly respected. I've never heard a bad word said about Markus Schulz - even those that don't like his style seem to respect him as a DJ. Usually, if someone doesn't like a DJ, all you see on forums is "He's s***", "He plays w*** tunes", blah blah - but i've never seen that against Markus Schulz :D

That Rex Mundi track [Nothing At All] is a superb piece of work - any more info on this - all I know is it's signed to Cold Hardbor!?

Will be out sooner rather tha later on Coldharbour is the bods at Schulz.com are to be believed. The Toronto tracklist basically makes up the Coldharbour release schedule for the next 5 months

hes seems a pretty nice guy too

I met Markus Schulz for the first time in Ibiza last summer when he played a short warm up set in Itaca, San Antonio. My girlfriend & I chatted to him for a bit before hand & had a pic taken with him, etc, & he was really down to earth & a top guy.

I even asked him to play Arnej - They Always Come Back which he did at the end of his set. There was only about 20-25 people in the bar at the time as well so it felt as if he was playing an exclusive set just for us! Was a great night B)