Whatever happened to Jif Lemons?

Briggsy

I didn't even realise it was pancake day today til about an hour ago. I used to know week's in advance when they advertised Jif Lemons on TV (you know, the one with the slogan "Don't forget the pancakes on Jif Lemon day").

The Jif Lemon advert was to pancake cake what the coca-cola advert was at Christmas :o

What happened to Jif Lemons? :huh:

I didn't even realise it was pancake day today til about an hour ago. I used to know week's in advance when they advertised Jif Lemons on TV (you know, the one with the slogan "Don't forget the pancakes on Jif Lemon day").

The Jif Lemon advert was to pancake cake what the coca-cola advert was at Christmas :o

What happened to Jif Lemons? :huh:

What are you on about! We just used two in our house even though I feel like I have rigormortis already I still cooked pancakes.

BTW before food ever got sealed into its packaging like it does these days, I worked in a food shop, where I'd squirt a bit of each jif lemon into my mouth, steal a glace cherry from every pot, you get the idea!!!

I can't have been the only person doing it?? Can't beleive it was never sealed before!

So are JIF lemons!! They are on sale ALL year round too!! For people who like lemons, but only need a squidge here and there. Otherwise a whole lemon would mould away!

What are you on about! We just used two in our house even though I feel like I have rigormortis already I still cooked pancakes.

BTW before food ever got sealed into its packaging like it does these days, I worked in a food shop, where I'd squirt a bit of each jif lemon into my mouth, steal a glace cherry from every pot, you get the idea!!!

I can't have been the only person doing it?? Can't beleive it was never sealed before!

Please no more wondering about them, they are still out there!!

• 2 months later...

Archived