Speed of Sound (Karl G Mix)

I emailed Jules with a cheeky remark about what we can do to get this released, and he now says 'it’s likely to come out as a white label, but I don’t know much more than that.' I may be in luck. If anyone spies it anywhere, PLEASE give me a shout. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i emailed karl about it and he said he's got it sorted as a whitelabel release, but he's not announcing when its gonna be released. but he did say if u sign up to his newsleter, that will be the first place it will be announced!!

lol, wish I had some for you but im waiting just like yourselves!

should be any time soon i hope, but yea, join that mailing list thing (scroll near the bottom of the front page) purely because i'll mailout to anyone on it when the vinyls out n where some places to buy it are! (easier than remembering all the boards im signed up on)

finger.gif

whats ur email ill check your on it, i had a few bounce back saying bad server etc so might have been a typeo!

not sure where in particular but i know the same people put out Fatkids stuff and u can find his everywhere so should be easy to find :D i was gonna send a mailout when its finally out with a link or whatever to the cheapest place i can find it :wink:

will do, so im not the only one on the net at 2am on a wednesday then Traill :shock:

i need to be milkin this for some DJ work really, i can play a mean trance set with live acapellas fx n whatnot!

so im not the only one on the net at 2am on a wednesday then Traill  :shock:

- make that 3am with daylight settings! :D

Just checking the site and all, it got attacked again today but the new hosting has blocked all the vicious IPs so it's ok now.

For a vinyl release, what'll be on the flipside Karl, do u know yet?

I'm so hooked up on this tune that it may have to be a double purchase - one to keep mint, and the other to play until its worn to fcuk :D Or do a Onestop (off JJ.net) and put them straight onto Ebay :x :evil: :twisted:

whats ur email ill check your on it' date=' i had a few bounce back saying bad server etc so might have been a typeo! quote']

its chrisward1000@hotmail.com matey - cheers for sortin this out!!

Also karl, don't know if u've read the thread bout my mate but we was chattin bout royalties to releases (as my mate is a dnb producer/dj) and was wondering what sort of deal u got? - u don't have to answer if u don't want to, bit of a personal question there!

Steve - u mad bastard, u really are in love aren't u!!

I reckon, from what karl said its gonna be quite easy to get hold of his tune so i don't know if it will be worth it. I did the 'onestop' thing with 'so special' and only made about a fiver out of it......

what is all this Onestop stuff about?

bjorn ur email is in the list - i bet it ended up in ur hotmail junk/spam folder, had a coupla mates said thats happened to them :cry:

ive sent it again like

ooo i love hotmail me!

Archived