OMG LOOK!!! All Southerners!

Yeah and he normally doesn't come within a 40 mile radius of my house so it's cool!!!

Now I'm gonna HAVE to see him at MoS and Hastings within 25 days!!

It is so much easier for me to go to Hastings than London that's all. Apparently Eddie was there too but no one told me.

Anyway, don't know if I can handle two nights out in less than a month these days!! Soon find out!

• 1 month later...
Jules is playing in a town near me tomorrow night (The Loft - Bourne) but I only found out a few days ago which is annoying. I'm seeing him play at The State in Gainsborough on 27th June though :)

Jules is playing in Gainsborough? OMG that place is a hole. I work there on a regular basis and it's only an hour drive from mine but no way would I go out to a club there. How can there be a club in that place big enough for Jules to play? It's hardly even a town....

The one on the flyers is a small basement club too.

Agreed he usually needs alot of room, but if he didn't play some of the smaller venues, at a lower price and more local some people would hardly ever get to see him!!

Apparently Simon is going to the Gainsborough one because it's somehow a safer option to the Ministry of Sound!

Edited by Number 2 fan

Apparently Simon is going to the Gainsborough one because it's somehow a safer option to the Ministry of Sound!

Gainsborough is a place that I know, unlike London!!! It's easier for me to organise than a trip to London, because I have seen where the club is personally etc. and it's closer to home (under an hours drive). It's a really good club from what I have seen, and they have had a few big names (Jules was the first, followed by Matt Darey, Matt Hardwick, and Richard Durand)