Tylor Leigh

Briggsy

Does anyone know what Tylor Leigh is up to these days? I've not seen her on any line-ups for absolutely ages, her website is no longer online, and she's no longer with the PFA Agency (ran by the Goodgreef lads).

She got the Mixmag future here accolade a few years ago, played for Goodgreef loads of times, went on Eddie's Fire It Up tours, and now she seems to have vanished.

I'm not that arsed because I always found her sets quite boring - I thought she was massively over-hyped - but i'm just intrigued as to where she vanished too. :huh:

yeah, she has disappeared, who was her fella? weren't he a dj too? I'm like this with Paul Masterson, where is he these days? He used to make some great bouncy house records, but i've not heard owt from him for yonks. Jules best productions were when Yomanda was on board too. Where's he gone?

And Paul Masterson just served me a Big Mac Meal, and 3 Happy meals. He says to say HI! :thumbsup:

Haha! lol

I think Masterson is still around - he's moved over to House though. He's still bringing out productions. He never did DJ much though anyway.

Haha! lol

I think Masterson is still around - he's moved over to House though. He's still bringing out productions. He never did DJ much though anyway.

I remember he was DJing at a club in Wisbech called "Summit" (it's now been knocked down) and he was pretty good to be fair. I remember because i think it was my third or fourth gig ever warming up. This was back in late 2000-early 2001 i think. I was so hyped warming up that night cos he was playing.

Archived