Tony G Classics download

Neuro

Really want to download this but my connection is too slow to download and is generally misbehaving...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4248G47P

Can anyone acquire this or Tony if you can afford the time and bandwidth is it possible to send it to me either in full to tim@judgejulesarchive.co.uk or by yousendit.com to the same address? :)

Just look at this great TL:

1) BALERIC BILL - DESTINATION SUNSHINE

2) HACKERS - RINGER

3) TRAVEL - BULGARIAN

4) ART OF TRANCE - MADAGASCAR

5) FOOL BONA - POPPED

6) UNKNOWN - BB7

7) GOLD N DELICIOUS - ASCENSION

8) UNKNOWN - POING 1998

9) LOST WITNESS - RED SUN RISING

10) FREEFALL - I FEEL WONDERFUL

11) BOB SINCLAIR - GYM TONIC

12) DAVID MORALES - NEEDIN U

13) YORK - THE AWAKENING

14) VERACOCHA - CARTE BLANCHE

15) MATT DAREY - LIBERATION(FLY LIE AN ANGEL)

16)FRIENDS OF MATTHEW - OUT THERE

17)BLOCKSTER - GROOVELINE

18)FRANK T.R.A.X - NEBUCHAN

19) THREE DRIVES - SUNSET ON IBIZA

Now that I've sent it to you, any chance of returning the favour and giving me some links to download some vinatge jules live 2hr sets in 99,00+01 - I'm looking for his friday night on tour sets when he was coming live from various clubs acrosss the country

Hi mate sorry it's taken a while to get back to you; our wireless internet box overheated on Sunday so internet access has been scarce...

Regarding the shows, they're very rare, certainly from 1999 I don't think anyone has those (maybe Simcut on this board has some tapes?) - I can offer you the 4 University tours Jules did in 2000/2001 that were the last ever Friday night shows? They're from Derby, Worcester, Portsmouth, and Durham Unis. I also have a very special Ferry Corsten studio mix from 2000 which I'll putting up for download on the site very soon. Once our internet is back up, I'll put them up for download for you (they'll come on the site shortly afterwards for everyone else, don't worry ;))

Traill it would be magnificent if you could put up the University sets. They marked the death of the Friday night shows but sure they went down with a bang! The Derby set was great, as was the second half of the Durham set I think.

Hi mate sorry it's taken a while to get back to you; our wireless internet box overheated on Sunday so internet access has been scarce...

Regarding the shows, they're very rare, certainly from 1999 I don't think anyone has those (maybe Simcut on this board has some tapes?) - I can offer you the 4 University tours Jules did in 2000/2001 that were the last ever Friday night shows? They're from Derby, Worcester, Portsmouth, and Durham Unis. I also have a very special Ferry Corsten studio mix from 2000 which I'll putting up for download on the site very soon. Once our internet is back up, I'll put them up for download for you (they'll come on the site shortly afterwards for everyone else, don't worry ;))

That would be much appreciated - would love to to be able have these sets - cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived