Ebay......

Briggsy

Pathetic

I am starting to wonder why I come here now, the post quality has gone down. Have hardly seen Quadrant post lately, and well there is just not much to talk about

I am going to go and have a mix now and when I come back I want to see SomETHing InTeResTinG!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic

I am starting to wonder why I come here now, the post quality has gone down. Have hardly seen Quadrant post lately, and well there is just not much to talk about

I am going to go and have a mix now and when I come back I want to see SomETHing InTeResTinG!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry :( I apologise for posting something that had a bit of wit associated with it.

On an interesting note, Athlete's foot causes scaling, flaking, and itching of the affected skin. Blisters and cracked skin may also occur, leading to exposed raw tissue, pain, swelling, and inflammation. Secondary bacterial infection can accompany the fungal infection, sometimes requiring a course of oral antibiotics. The infection can be spread to other areas of the body, such as the groin, and usually is called by a different name once it spreads, such as tinea corporis on the body or limbs and tinea cruris (jock itch or dhobi itch) for an infection of the groin. Tinea pedis most often manifests between the toes, with the space between the fourth and fifth digits most commonly afflicted.

Interesting..........

So thank you class JJA 1, that is todays interesting fact. I hope you all have a thorough and enjoyable sleep tonight now. Please return tomorrrow for Briggsy's interesting fact day 2 - the anatomy of a ringworm! Now, must dash, gotta wash my anorak....... :P

PS: Has anyone got a 1902 Polish first class stamp they could swap me for my 1873 limited edition, brown, French second class stamp? :P

Archived