Juno Offline?

Spin Doctor

Can anyone tell me if they are having issues with the Juno website? It appears to be offline. Every time I go there I get a DNS error.

Could be my router as I've had no end of problems with it. .co.uk and .de are bother down, but can get on juno download fine, and I was on the main juno site Saturday night.

Same error in Firefox and IE, firewall up or down. Haven't had chance to try on another computer to help diagnose yet, hence why I ask here.

Can anyone tell me if they are having issues with the Juno website? It appears to be offline. Every time I go there I get a DNS error.

Could be my router as I've had no end of problems with it. .co.uk and .de are bother down, but can get on juno download fine, and I was on the main juno site Saturday night.

Same error in Firefox and IE, firewall up or down. Haven't had chance to try on another computer to help diagnose yet, hence why I ask here.

Yeah its down mate so no need to worry :D

EDIT: Its intermitent - looks like they're having issues with their domain name.

There were media reports earlier that Juno had to go offline because their web servers "had been completely overwhelmed with over 25,000kg of trout"* which had forced their way into the building. The removal of the trout has taken some time!

*Source: Unsubstantiated (possibly made up)

Archived