Ever feel like you are ...

kml

Wasting your life, time etc...

Yeah, every Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm when i'm at work.

But on a serious note - yeah, sometimes - but for every s*** day, there's usually a bloody good one at some point which more than makes up for it :D

yes! oh yes.

I'd love to see more of the world, but it costs money doesnt it. To get the money you have to take the corporate c**kshafting like everyone else.

I dont want to be rich, i just want enough to see the world before i leave it. I've often thought about relocating aswell to maybe somewhere like Canada, i dont want to get to 40 having spent all my life in Cambridgeshire. I've been thinking about this for sometime now. I know one or two that have done it and said it was the best thing they ever did. I'd miss England though, as mad as that sounds.

what sickens me, is all my mates live at home. It's either "come on, lets do this, lets go here, lets go there"...err i'd love too but i have rent and bills to pay which usually gobbles up half my wages before i even get them. Then there's the car to run etc...

If there's one thing i shouldnt have done so hastily, it was move out. Living on your own with one wage is bloody hard work and can sometimes feel like you are financially plate spinning all the time. NIGHTMARE!

No matter what age you leave home Moonman, we all realise that in the end, we were better off with our Mums.

Nobody is really wasting their time anyway.

But I do know the feeling you are talking about.

In my opinion, if I am not moving forward towards my goals/plans/visions of how I want my future life to be, I am wasting my time.

I feel like I waste so much time on the internet-two forums that I post on, facebook, twitter, hotmail, to name a few

But I am a lot happier now than I used to be, I don't feel like I am wasting my life, I just do waste a lot of time!

I feel like I waste so much time on the internet-two forums that I post on, facebook, twitter, hotmail, to name a few

But I am a lot happier now than I used to be, I don't feel like I am wasting my life, I just do waste a lot of time!

All the time you are happy and others are not suffering due to this, then it's fine.

Archived