Stupid questions on job application forms

kml

It's good that you like to save money. When I was little I would spend all my money, then I went through a period of time when I would not spend anything I had no matter how bad I wanted to buy something. Since I got my job at Homebase, and that I started getting more money, I have been buying anything I want when I see it.

It's good that you like to save money. When I was little I would spend all my money, then I went through a period of time when I would not spend anything I had no matter how bad I wanted to buy something. Since I got my job at Homebase, and that I started getting more money, I have been buying anything I want when I see it.

same here, i'm bad with money. Enjoy it while you have and while you can is what i say.

Now you see I do it in fits and starts, i am good with it for so long and then I have a 'f*** it' moment and spend the lot, and then start being thrifty again.

Although I do budget weekly, and ahead and it's done me no end of favours.

I am basically too poor to buy much so it all has to be budgeted for in advance. Especially having kids who need uniform, toys, experiences etc, doesn't leave alot for me to spend on myself. So if there is a cheap way to do something, I know it.

Now you see I do it in fits and starts, i am good with it for so long and then I have a 'f*** it' moment and spend the lot, and then start being thrifty again.

Although I do budget weekly, and ahead and it's done me no end of favours.

I am basically too poor to buy much so it all has to be budgeted for in advance. Especially having kids who need uniform, toys, experiences etc, doesn't leave alot for me to spend on myself. So if there is a cheap way to do something, I know it.

How do I get free broadband and sky tv

Sorry to hear that your needs are not catered for, Quadrant. I would encourage you to set up a website... perhaps start up a board like this one, get like-minded people involved? ... maybe that's not such a good idea though :silenced:

Going back to application forms, I've filled in enough of these blasted things to last me a lifetime... thinking of suitable words to fill the boxes for "career motivations" and "examples of leadership". But then, that's half the point: by making it long to fill in and time-consuming, they already weed out all the applicants who can't be bothered with the form - and in the company's minds they would take exactly the same attitude at work. :rubbish: