The "I'm at work and should be working" Thread

Spin Doctor

my shifts start tomorrow and run through to tuesday. I'm doing 0700-1700hrs. I hate this shift, its the one that tires me out the most, mainly because i'm not a morning person, i dont like going to bed early either, so i rarely get any sleep.

The hardest thing for me is getting into bed tonight at 2300hrs!!! on a friday night, you just dont do that.

I need to take some rest days in lieu off i think!

I'm one of those people who stays up late and wakes up late. I really can't do mornings, and at night I feel awake more than any other time. Thankfully I don't have to do any shifts at Homebase which are in the mornings because they know about my DJ'ing hobby and also my little hints of radio sppearances too.

When at school I go on the official boards so it looks like I'm doing something when I arrive. I would go on here too but its blocked on the school server. JJnet is one of few sites I can get onto :(

I like to draw new shield designs or research archeology websites if I'm bored :)

I went to the British Museum last week (free entry!)... loved the Sutton Hoo showcase and the rest of the Saxon finds.

h_sutton_hoo_helmet.jpg

A what??

A soul patch is a small plot (up to 2m squared) where the druids used to bury their families under ritual, often at night, to preserve their souls for the Pagan gods.

.... ok I made that up, but in all seriousness isn't a soul patch the part under your chin where males are sometimes unable to grow facial hair?

I have the best fu**ing job in the world now. Today I was demo-ing Singstar on the PS3.

Who else gets to stand in the middle of a massive, busy Toy shop and Rap along to Dizzie Rascal and Eminem tunes!!! What a laugh, I get paid for that!!

Better job than the poor lad who had to go and clean up the poo someone had done in the wendy house display! fu*king LMFAO!!! Everytime I saw him. :D

Archived