What a busy month that lays ahead for me! ;)

Simcut

Hey all

Man, words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to April, apart from being out of work of course, and potentially not having a job into next month and beyond.... hmm we'll see.

Anyway, don't want to put a downer on things, and I don't want to make you lot too jealous (heheh!), but check what plans I have, I CAN'T WAIT!

9th-11th April I will be jetting off to Berlin to go to the Euphonic Night to see:-

Ronski Speed

Stoneface & Terminal

Kyau & Albert

Sebastian Sand

10pm-6.30am

all for 8 euros :D

Then the following Friday (17th) I am jetting off to Hamburg-Lubeck and getting a lift to a place on the North East coast of Germany, called Greifswald where I'll be going to a Trance night called 'Trancecube' and the lineup is as follows:-

Alex Morph

Woody van Eyden

David Forbes

Cosmic Culture

+ others (some of them being friends)

Sexy line up if you ask me, Alex & Woody are awesome, not heard Forbes DJ before, and I'm friends with the brother of Cosmic Culture (you guys probably won't know who that is!)

It'll be quite funny though, I'm going to be catching a lift from Hamburg-Lubeck to Greifswald with David Forbes (who is 1/2 of Public Domain! lol) - gonna have to ask him about that and tell him New Order - Confusion is better to wind him up! ;-)

Not to mention going to Ministry of Sound in London on the 24th April to see Armin, Menno De Jong, Judge Jules and Tall Paul, get in! :)

I'll be dead by the end of April probably, or my feet will ! ;)

Roll on April!

Simon

I've got tons coming up too - i'm gonna be sooooo skint :(

Thursday - mates in Northampton

Friday - DJ'ing in Northampton

Saturday - mates in Northampton

Following Friday - DJ'ing in Oswestry

Saturday after that - DJ'ing in Northampton

Friday after that - Armin at MoS

Friday after that - ASOT400 at Gods

Saturday after that - Syndicate Bristol as far as I can remember

Friday after that - MoS

Friday after that - Digital Society in Leeds

Then a few weeks after that, its off to Prague for the weekend to see Markus Schulz 5 hour set.

Archived