Tunes you wish jules had never touched

I love that tune, he was playing it a lot when I first got into Jules. The sample is a little cheesy but the beats in that tune are fantastic

i love that tune aswell. The Sharp Boys remix was the one. That rolling bass was what did it.

'Y Factor' is the best! Love that track :)

anyway, the tunes i've become tired of the most is probably all the coldplay, The Killers and RHCP booties that Jules have caned to death.

Hearing the vocal from a already caned-to-death-on-daytime-radio tune being cut up & played even more by Jules... just makes me wanna puke. It's too bad really, coz some of the tune are great, just not melted into some random trance tune and used in every single set over a period of 6 months :|

</rant>

Regarding 'The Freaks Come Out' it appears it's been re-released this week. I'm a little dissapointed with the results as there are some good remixes on duty. Eric Entrena is the best of them but dissapointed with the efforts of the usually excellent Anil Chawla & Tim Davison

I can think of four REALLY irritating tunes from the top of my head which I wish Jules never ever played:

1) Mauro Picotto - Lizard ("He's comin to get ya!" ....No he's not, f*** off!)

2) DJ Elite - That Camera ("Cameras ready - flash".... oh yes I'm like a drumming robot... how boring)

3) Benni Benassi - Satisfaction (highly irritating!!!! Oh my god!)

Any more for any more?

I can't remember if Jules ever played Detroit Grand Pubahs-Sandwiches on any of his shows.... appaling track, was bad enough Tong caining it, I still hate it now.

i kinda liked that track, ad something really catchy about it

"i know you wanna do it, i know you wanna do it, yeh we can make sandwiches"

• 8 months later...