Need help-music not uploading

emy

On my old laptop my recorded music saved as wav files

On stuff I have transferred to this laptop the symbol is different and is saved as itune files, mp3 format

Is this the reason it won't upload on mediafire?

I have uninstalled realplayer but the problem still exists

I just want them saved as files so when you double click they open on media player

Is this making sense?

Help please!!!

WAV files will be enormous, luv! What are you doing!? :) Probably doesn't upload because the file is too huge, methinks...

Why don't you convert all your lovely WAVs into mp3s?

I DO CONVERT THEM TO MP3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST MEANT ON THIS LAPTOP THE SYMBOL IS DIFFERENT

Sorry for shouting....but the mix for the forum thing is mp3 and is only about 13 MB

I don't know what I have done wrong :(

Simon when you go to university you will learn important life skills, including:

Sourcing your own food

Preparing and cooking your own food

Washing your clothes

Finding yourself in difficult situations and dealing with how to get out of them

Managing your accounts

And...

Wooing the ladieees

haha I am well known for introducing myself to people. It all started with my first History lesson in Y12 and we had to introduce ourselves, but everyone was so boring about it, so I went all in - HI!!! I'm Simon Ross. I'm sure the DJ part will come in handy as well actually.

I just stare silently at people, occasionally smile if something is worthy, and maybe speak to them after a few weeks of seeing what they're like, and whether or not I want to talk to them, and if so what about!!

;)

I do remember once at a job liking a man there and I would gaze at my feet and whisper to all the other staff, but when he came along I would shout HELLO!!! and grin at him, and totally embarrass him in front of everyone! But actually, now I mention it, IT WORKED!! ;) He was a DJ, that's why I liked him!! lol

In fact it's that attitude that got me my long term partner I'm with now!! lol He was a DJ too!! ahem nuff said!

Archived