Virgin fibre-optic broadband

Briggsy

I doubt you get top speed though, my uncles on 20 and gets 10 tops

I have read it can be easily hacked and the speed increased by yourself without any additional payment. Note it is illegal to do this.

I have read it can be easily hacked and the speed increased by yourself without any additional payment. Note it is illegal to do this.

the whole virgin infrastreucture can be hacked very easilly - both tv and internet.

the tv is obviously the most common 1, with a box being bought off ebay for no more than £50 and reflashed so all channels can be obtained quite easilly.

the internet works by basically having a virgin router, thats reflashed with "clone firmware" from someone who has the faster speeds.

not that a subscription ISNT even needed to obtain both internet and tv for free! just the connection has to be installed to your household in the past, i.e if you've had virgin internet or tv 3 years ago and they fitted 1 of them brown boxes to the front of your house....even if you cancled it and dont currently have a subcription, you can still get it FREE.

i know an ex work collegue who does it this way and gets it 100% free

obviously this is deemed as illegal.....but it shows how much virgin is subject to fraudulent use

Archived