Woop!

Briggsy

Just ordered our plane tickets for Prague to see Markus Schulz's 5 hour set in June!

Going to the Ministry of Sound on Friday 12th, then heading straight from there to Stansted Airport for the flight to Prague - and then staying there for the weekend :D

Markus Schulz isn't even the style i'd normally go for - but after his 5 hour set in Amsterdam in 2007, its time for another I reckon :D

Schulz is a clas act & for me easily the best of the 'A List' DJs currently plying their trade, he's never let me down when I've seen him

I agree - the fact that I like him, even though he doesn't play anywhere near my style says a lot. He's very unique, always gives 100%, and doesn't take himself too seriously either. Mega friendly bloke too! There's something about his sets that I like - I guess its because he's quite deep with techy basslines.

Very worthy of his number 8 status - he's the most consistent out of the current top 20 i'd say - plus he actually keeps his sets fresh, unlike A&B, Eddie, Jules and co who plays the same tunes for months on end.

Archived