Just what I feared ...

simonross46

Homebase are being right w***ers to me. They changed my shifts without letting me know, so I turned up today at 3 when I didn't technically have to start until 4:45 ... then as I was about to go home I was forced to stay and work on the shop floor. Yes, I get money for it, but now I am nearly dead and I have to force myself to do coursework otherwise I fail my A-levels when I go back in 2 weeks. I have also been given overtime which I was shouted at for wanting to change (one of them is a day I have a f***ing exam!!!) so the pressure of getting coursework finished in time is even higher. I just want to f***ing die right now I tell you.

F**k Homebase, go to B&Q

ha ha welcome to the world where employers take the p***, and do so even more during Credit crunch times!!

I haven't been paid for a fortnight! Should get it tiomorrow, but I mean, we only work for the money don't we!! had a weeks holiday and everyone forgot me!! :(

I hate my job too I want to leave :(

I think I would prefer to work to work at Homebase

I am not saying where I work

Where I work customers don't even ask questions and when they do I am like YES something to do!!!!!!! I bet you get asked some wicked questions in Homebase and have fun fobbing them off with rolls of information making you look really clever

Homebase are being right w***ers to me. They changed my shifts without letting me know, so I turned up today at 3 when I didn't technically have to start until 4:45 ... then as I was about to go home I was forced to stay and work on the shop floor. Yes, I get money for it, but now I am nearly dead and I have to force myself to do coursework otherwise I fail my A-levels when I go back in 2 weeks. I have also been given overtime which I was shouted at for wanting to change (one of them is a day I have a f***ing exam!!!) so the pressure of getting coursework finished in time is even higher. I just want to f***ing die right now I tell you.

F**k Homebase, go to B&Q

Sounds as bad as Sainsbury's mate. Can't say too much about Sainsbury's though because one guy I work with was suspended the other week for slagging them off on the interweb. Says it all. *goose-steps to work*

Me and a few of my colleagues have been talking about my situation on Facebook. I realised after reading your post, Tim, that I wouldnt want the wrong people to see what was being said so I deleted comments as we went along. Everyone is on my side which is good to see, and it seems a lot of people are against the woman who had been changing my rotas and not letting me refuse overtime. This woman always finds reasons to shout at me, and last night she even stood shouting at me infront of a customer (the customer honestly looked as though I wasn't being treated fairly). My colleagues have been noticing this woman having a hatred for me so I think some sort of action will arise soon. I would say something myself but I don't want to be the one to kick up the fuss, so its good to know everyone else is supporting me.

Sounds as bad as Sainsbury's mate. Can't say too much about Sainsbury's though because one guy I work with was suspended the other week for slagging them off on the interweb. Says it all. *goose-steps to work*

Yeah I had to sign something saying I wouldn't slag my job off on the web, and then my big boss said, I don't think Lynn's gonna be talking on the net do you!! ?? HA HA!

Although I have a fab job so it don't matter.

Talking of jobs though, my other half has had his hours cut and does a four day week now, all well and good, til it comes to wages time!!! :(

Archived