BAD NIGHT SLEEP!

Number2Fan

I dreamed I was Djing back to back with my partner at like a small club and I kept getting the cross fader round the wrong way and then he went somewhere, and the tunes kept finishing leaving everyone in silence AND I put another tune on as quick as poss, so quick I didn't get a chance to see what it was and then I couldn't tell if it was the right speed or not, and it so obviously was going too slow!! OMG THE STRESS! Then I dreamed that I was finishing at work and everyone was sitting in the break room waiting to see Jules, who I'd asked to pay us a visit and do some sort of chat, or question time lololol he came along the store room with this wierd nerdy entourage, one guy came past me and said Jules calls him "THE DIV" !!!

Talk about a bad nights sleep!!

I've never actually had a me doing DJing dream before, and that one was bad. I do dream all the time though!

Once dreamed I got my leg tangled in club ceiling decorations, whilst dancing on the podium, ended up hanging by one leg from the rafters, while Jules DJ'd in dirty hand bandages!

:o:lol: crazy dreams or nightmares!

I slept solid for the firts time in ages last night got a called from a agency to do a asap so i did 8 hours which kackered me i watched tokyo drift actually fell asleep just before the end woke up ten to one went to bed!

I only ever get bizarre dreams if I've been drinking. The best one I've heard was my girlfriend's some months ago about BBQ-ing for a group of aliens. I ended up burning everything and so they left.

But worst of all, I was made to apologise to her after in the morning, even though obviously none of it ever happened. Definitely unfair!

Archived