Me Live on Third Drives Radio Show Tommoro (Monday Night)

Bjorn

yo yo, so finally me and christian have sorted out me playing a guest mix on his show, which will be tommoro (Monday) night, at 9PM on:

www.urn1350.net

It will be a completely trance orientated show - think im gonna play the second half hour i nthe mix, so should be worth a listen in!!

anybody want any shoutouts then let me or christian now!!

Cooomeeee oooooon!!

:P:P:P

Damn right you will! It's all about Pure Trance Anthems tonight. Expect Adam's tune too.  So text in with your shouts, you will be mentioned!  Tis all very exciting!

What number do you use to send in a text.?

Also are you aware that when you click on the link for your show it comes up "unable to display page" which is due to a comma after net,. I end up having to delete the , each time it comes up in the address bar which is a pain. Hope you can put this right.

went really well, hope everyone who listned in enjoyed it, got a few pics that higgzy took 4 me, show the studio and everything - very professional christian!

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

hope ya enjoyed it - i certainly did!

Wow it looks well professional from the pics! it was an ace show too, I listened back and it all worked really well, definately one i'm most proud of. Twas aces to blast out the tunes on the studio monitors too.

So thanks to Bjorn for having a brilliant selection of tunes and you're welcome back anytime!

Dormouse is next on the guest mixes I believe via the wonders of the net if you're still up for that.....

It was a great show -loved the tunes. Thanks for the mention, fame at last. :lol: Got through the ironing in record time. It all sounded very professional and I'm looking forward to hearing Adam's mix on the show. When is that going to happen?

sure mate, i think i'll upload the show to my webspace if anyone wants to listen to it, rather a smooth show!!

ok, heres my TL, think christian might have to correct bits!:

- Gouryella - Gouryella (Tsunami?)

- Ariel - A9

- Rank 1 - Airwave

- Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am) (Instumental)

- Scott Bond & Solarstone - 3rd Earth (Made in England)

- KOTA - Waiting (Mondo)

**Pure Dance Anthem Of The Week**

- DJ Elof Pres. E-Love - Vrantique (Vrantique Remix) (Bonzai)

**Bjorn In The Mix**

- Marco V - Second Bite (In Charge)

- Paul Van Dyk - The Other Side (Martin Roth Remix) (Positiva)

- Mike Hunt - Window Licker (White)

- Tom Dj - So High (Massive Drive)

- Michael Parsberg & Flipside - The Box (Daniel Van Eyden Remix) (Go For It!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived