Which would you choose - deafness or blindness?

Briggsy

Would you choose to be deaf or blind?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was having a chat with a mate the other day about Deafness, etc because we'd been having a 3hr back-to-back mix around her house and then I had to stop because my ear started hurting. We then had a discussion about deafness - and she said she'd rather go blind than deaf. Judge Mental also said he'd rather go blind than deaf.

Personally, I could handle going deaf, but not blind - so i'd have to say that i'd prefer to be deaf. By the time I go deaf, i'll have quit DJ'ing no doubt - plus i'll probably be settled down and married then aswell, so deafness would have its advantages :P

So, if you had to choose between going deaf or blind, which would you choose?

I think this is quite a tricky choice. My left ear went deaf sometime last year (some people might remember that) and I found it very frustrating, but that was most frustrating when watching TV, for example, and I couldn't hear it clear enough. To go deaf good and proper though, I'm not sure. Now I would say I probably won't find it too bad, but if it happened I would want to die.

Blindess, can't do very much when you can't see, and I would be too scared to do anything. My decision is to go deaf, and I wil regret putting that everytime I revist this thread now :lol:

I really don't know!! Possibly deafness.

I know someone who has no sense of smell or taste, can I choose that.

At least if I went blind I wouldn't see myself or others getting old. I could still picture them as they were when I lost my sight.

Can a deaf person still imagine sound?

Archived