Prague

Briggsy

Has anyone here been to Prague before? I'm off to Prague for a weekend in June to see Markus Schulz play a 5 hour set on the Saturday, and then some sightseeing on the Sunday.

I just wondered how far the airport is from the centre of Prague (or better still, the venue, which is called SaSaZu) because we're gonna have to book a hotel soon before its too late. Does anyone know?

We've got flights sorted (£100 each return with "budget" airline, Easyjet from Stansted to Prague) - all we need to do now is book the hotel.

I'm heading to Prague in May, really looking forward to it. I know a few people who have been & the popular opinion is that it's a fantastic city but you have to watch yourself with pick-pockets, etc

I'm heading to Prague in May, really looking forward to it. I know a few people who have been & the popular opinion is that it's a fantastic city but you have to watch yourself with pick-pockets, etc

The more I hear about Prague, the more think it should have a sign upon entry saying "Twinned with the West Midlands, UK" :huh:

Prostitutes on every corner, good looking girls they are too, but so so poor.

Place is lovely though!

I never noticed prostitutes or good looking girls when i was there.

Tourist areas are nice especially if the weather is good.

Archived