Pre-Clubbing excitement syndrome

Number2Fan

I used to get it, I had it a month ago, but today I have none. It's gone!! Even though I am going queue free clubbing tonight.

When it goes does it go forever? Am I done clubbing now. :huh: I can't be ar*ed to think about it.

Or is it my minds way of preventing disappointment!! Will I ever get that feeling back?

Do you all get PCES??

I feel empty!

In terms of actually going clubbing I don't get too excited unless I'm at work (I think it's more the excitement that the week is over), but when I'm DJing it's a little different. I'm just going through some new tunes & sorting everything out for my trip down to London this evening. I'm generally very laid back so don't get worked up about anything & will be nice & relaxed (if all goes to plan) for this evening's gig.

I dare say as soon as I pull up & see the Minsitry I'll get a buzz though.

These days I only seem to get proper PCES when I'm in Ibiza for my annual hols! B)

I still get it when I go on some big nights in the UK, but nowhere near as much as nights on the White Isle.

I guess you could say Ibiza has spoiled things for me! :lol:

It depends where i'm going and who's on the line-up now. Sometimes i'll go out just because one DJ is on that I like - and the rest of the DJ's won't really appeal to me, so I don't get overly excited about those. If its a line-up full of DJ's that I like though, then i'll be looking forward to it for ages.

I also love the Ministry of Sound, so I often look forward to that - whereas I hate Godskitchen now so I never really enjoy that, and every Gatecrasher event i've been to over the last 18 months has been a disaster too.

Archived