Britain's got "Talent"

Quadrant

Some good entries so far! But I still love the failures on the show... am I the only one who watches to laugh at the really poor entries, or is that me just being mean? :smirk:

that guy playing the saxophone was awesome too....

According to the newspaper this morning, all is not what it seemed with him - he's actually had a CD released on Simon Cowell's Sony BMG label, and he's also worked with M People, Tony Hadley and another big group (can't remember who it was now though).

if thats true then that show is a shambles.

Yeah exactly! It was a similar situation with Paul Potts - he went on declaring he'd never had vocal coaching in his life, had a poor life working at the Carephone Warehouse, etc - and then it had come to light that he'd worked with Pavarotti in the past and had done opera singing at concerts before.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the one where this guy dressed up as a pirate, rode on stage on Harley Davison, and then proceeded to chop up an assortment of fruit on a table. For no reason.

Simon Cowell noted that it was "Possibly one of the most stupid acts I've ever seen in my life", and I think I was laughing for about a minute afterwards. Brilliant!

Youtube Video ->

I liked the one where this guy dressed up as a pirate, rode on stage on Harley Davison, and then proceeded to chop up an assortment of fruit on a table. For no reason.

Simon Cowell noted that it was "Possibly one of the most stupid acts I've ever seen in my life", and I think I was laughing for about a minute afterwards. Brilliant!

Youtube Video ->

I like the fact that someone has just recorded this using a camera pointed at their tv :lol:

This was totally pathetic. I think the guy has to be mentally retarded.

Oh he's definately a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, but he was funny - and fair play to him for having the balls to ask Kelly Brook for dinner lol.

The funny ones are always the best!

Archived