Paul Webster live @ Inside Out Arches, Glasgow April 25/09

Hi Guys,

Here's my set from Barry Connell's Tribute night @ Inside out last sat,Hope yous all enjoy

12.45-01.30

1. Green Velvet - Flash ( JOC rework)

2. Paul Van Dyk - For an angel ( Heatbeat rework)

3. Paul Webster - The Wolf

4. Paul Webster - Istanbul

5. Id - Id

6. Olive - You're not alone ( Paul Webster remix )

7. Ferry Corsten feat Betsie Larkint - Made of love

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/681097470/e1aeb1...3fd937f10964e11

enjoy ;)

Good effort on the mix mate.

Missed this one due to a stag do (best man duties)....skunnered. Wish I was there, everyone involved has said to me it was the best nite at Insideout in a long time.

A heard all the DJ's involved gave 100% in their sets which is good to hear. Thought I would fire up Bryans set from the nite aswell, as it's a blinder....solid from start to finish....check it ooot.

The intro is a really nice touch & a clever tribute to Barry.

Mojado - Kaktus (Joint Operations Centre Remix / Bryan Kearney's Kaktaub Tribute Intro)

The Prodigy - Charly (Joint Operations Centre Remix)

The Crosh - Salsa Master (Peppelino Remix)

Mark Broom - Things

Robin S - Show Me Love (Bryan Kearney's Unrequited Treatment)

Frank Biazzi - Turbulance

Underworld - Born Slippy (Unknown Rework)

Joy Kitikonti - JoyEnergizer (Psico Mix)

Barry Connell - Frizzbomb (Original Remaster)

The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (John O'Callaghan Remix)

Marco V - Indicator

Laurent Garnier - Man With The Red Face (Kearney & Connell's Ressential Mix)

Tiesto - Suburban Train

Bryan Kearney - You Will Never Be Forgotten (Original Mix)

Tony De Vit - The Dawn (Bryan Kearney Remix)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JUQ4UFS

Cheers, Nick.

Cheers Paul, l've also grabbed this one and look forward to hearing your new tracks.

BTW I see that you are playing @ JS Eden Ibiza this coming July, congratulations! I put in a good word for both you and Will Atkinson ;):lol:

Would love to have watched you play but l'm not going to be in Ibiza until mid Sept (for closing parties).

BTW I see that you are playing @ JS Eden Ibiza this coming July, congratulations! I put in a good word for both you and Will Atkinson ;):lol:

Oh - indeed- well done and I am sure that is something to be looking forward to and an experience!

I saw Paul DJ'ing at Tall Trees in Yarm back in December, and i'm pretty sure he was using normal CD's then.

Yeah i just use cdj's mate,tho ableton is class to use,ive played with adam sheridan a few times and its class they way he uses it live,shan used trakor before me in the arches the other night and that looked good too

I guess with all these different methods, you don't have to mix from the DJ previous (using Traktor, lets say) to your music on CDJ's because they are what feel most comfortable with? I guess you just let the track finish then start your own on your equipment of choice, correct?

I guess with all these different methods, you don't have to mix from the DJ previous (using Traktor, lets say) to your music on CDJ's because they are what feel most comfortable with? I guess you just let the track finish then start your own on your equipment of choice, correct?

Greg Downey always mixes into the previous DJ, and he uses Traktor/Final Scratch (not sure which, not familiar enough with them to tell which is which from the screen). Once you've plugged the gizmo into the mixer and stuck the CD in, its just like using CD's as normal.