armpit hair

Moonman

with the summer impending, its that time of year for a snug vest. HOWEVER, armpit hair is not a god look. So, what do i do? do i trim and prevent it fom looking like spiders legs, or do i just get rid of it all? The latter looks tidy, but will itch like mad when it gets to the stubble stage. hmmm, what are the other fellas doing?

My armpit hair is waaaay too long. I suggest you don't shave it all off cos of the stubble issue, but trim it down so its short. I'm thinking of trimming soon.

That's a good idea! Personally l don't like overgrown armpit air but "trimmed down" armpits are, imo, acceptable.

the thing with armpit hair though, is it is very manly, very primate. I want that (h)air of manliness too, so i may trim and take it from their. Log armpit hair just remind me of the topless fugitives that always seem to be on Cops.

I thankfully am not that hirsuit. I have lot of hai on my bonce, a bit on the chest and thats about it. One thing i would hate though, is a hairy back.

I thankfully am not that hirsuit. I have lot of hai on my bonce, a bit on the chest and thats about it. One thing i would hate though, is a hairy back.

Yuk to hairy backs :o

:confused: Why don't you like Grand Designs, l think its great!

However have to say that l wouldn't want to live in any of the structures featured on the show, but admire their guts!

Yeah f***ing hilarious, I bet he was wetting himself with laughter! <_<

My mum used to light our gas fire by turning it on full and throwing a match at it, one day it boomed so big that her hair caught fire.

My sister and I used to set fire to stuff all the time :S But even we wouldn't laugh at our dads being engulfed in flames.

Had a DISPLAY firework go off in a crowd of kids once after I'd lit it, and I will never light another fire again! :o

Stick with beard trimmers!

even we wouldn't laugh at our dads being engulfed in flames

Thing is when my brother, my dad, and me are together ... we aren't a serious bunch. We just laugh at things, and in this particular instance it was like 'woah that was close!'. My dad cut deeply into his foot using a circular saw a few years ago, and although that was actually very serious we all laughed when he asked my brother for some paper towel, and my brother came back with two squares of kitchen roll - "we might need more than that!"

In the words of Steven K Amos, "find the funnies folks"

"find the funnies folks"

No it's "Nowt as queer as...."

and I was joking when I mentioned laughing at ya dad, I gathered it wouldn't have been an horrific accident when you wrote it.

;)

Still that's one way of removing all your unwanted body hair aint it!

oh yeah and LOL at kml..............:D

Archived