Makes me feel ill

kml

It's f***ing disgusting and don't go thinking this is the only time it's happened. It isn't! I'm not clicking the link. I have the news on atm anyway, so I think I know what this is.

This kinda thing is happening ALL the time, SEX OFFENDERS SHOULD BE CASTRATED!!

If anyone wants my vote in the elections, all they gotta say is that they will do that!

Yet again I see from the news that's on now, everythings being done to protect the GUILTY bastards!!

What exactly does a Social worker do, I see them with other Mothers and stuff sometimes, and visiting ppls houses, but what do they do, because if I was with the people I see them with, I'd be saying something was wrong!!

Witches weren't for real, PERVERTS ARE!!!!!

Edited by Number 2 fan

Castration doesn't work in all cases. It also doesn't deal with the fact that over 90% of cases go unreported.

It is a sad fact of life that we will always have this in our society. What gets me is that people know. They see the signs, they know the family history and in some cases they are the partners of those doing it. It is up to these people to stop it. It is going on now in probably every city in the country and people are failing to act to stop it.

Castration would do a bloody good job kml.

Not only does it take away the sexual urges of men who get urges from the wrong age groups, but it would also work as a deterrent in many cases too.

I know it wouldn't be the end of it full stop, but it would f***ing help. Coz what we got now aint working, and we'd all like to string them up but they aint gonna happen either, so I think castration would be a good step. It'd stop the fu*kers breeding aswell, which they do.... does anyone here actually know of any pervs, or see any living around you, sitting on a bus near you, going to your local shop where your children go to buy sweets after school?

I DO! I've known girls that have had their newborn babies taken from them AT BIRTH because they have decided they'd rather live with a pervert than keep their baby!! Then they get pregnant again............. in fact I know a girl on her (she's not my friend or anything) 6th baby now of which she only has one with her! She gets sicko pervs as boyfriends, she was abused by her own father as a child too, something aint right!!

Edited by Number 2 fan

It doesn't necessarily take away the urge so it wouldn't stop everyone. I have read the medical evidence and arguments for and against it. Also I doubt it would really deter other sick minds.

Prevention is what is needed and in some cases sterilisation to stop vulnerable females having numerous unwanted and abused children.

It doesn't necessarily take away the urge so it wouldn't stop everyone. I have read the medical evidence and arguments for and against it. Also I doubt it would really deter other sick minds.

Prevention is what is needed and in some cases sterilisation to stop vulnerable females having numerous unwanted and abused children.

and that yes!!! I still think though a castrated man will not do things for sexual gratification, which is what they mostly are doing.

The bullying abuse that others commit, would need to be dealt with differently and alot of that comes from upbringing.

Burn the bastards!

I agree with N2F - I think people like that need to be castrated. Even if it don't stop their urges, at least we know they can't actually do anything physical because their nads will have been chopped off and been sold to McDonalds.

I have always thought that prison is no good for people like that - I think its an illness rather than something they choose to do. I don't see how anyone can be sexually attracted to a child. To have those thoughts, its gotta be a mental illness - and the only cure for that is treatment - not prison.

I think Michael Jackson had a point when he explained why he spent so much time with youngsters. When he was a kid, his family were strict and didn't let him play out with friends his own age, etc - so he felt he lost out on his childhood. When he was older, he just wnated to do the things he missed out on as a kid. We'll never know the truth about if any of the stories and allegations were true. At first, I thought he was guilty, but eventually, I did kinda see what he was saying - I think he just wanted to make harmless friends with children. The guy just needs some treatment or mental help (we all know he's a couple of glass panels short of a greenhouse anyway!)

Yet again I see from the news that's on now, everythings being done to protect the GUILTY bastards!!

Typical 'Great' Britain really. The offender gets the best deal. Driving illegally? - great, have a £100 fine whilst the legal drivers fork out hundreds. Burglar gets smacked around the head in your home? He gets compensation, you get prison for assault.

If a burglar comes in my house, i'll chop his head off. Simple as. If he wasn't there to start with, then he wouldn't be assaulted. His problem not mine.

OMG where do I start, firstly "I'm liking the chopping his head off" thing. LOL

Seriously though, it is obviously an illness that they have sexual attraction to children but they actual have age perferences too, and some of that sexual gratification comes from the power trip of either it being a child and helpless, or an innocent that doesn't understand, and various other ways of seeing that. Whether it's an illness or not though, they know that it is CHILD ABUSE and they can help that. They can stay away or get themselves neutered. Some of these children go through an absolute HELL on earth because of this, I am not talking a grope or fondle, I'm talking years of total terrorising abuse, some can not even go to the toilet properly ever again and yet still do not speak out, just suffer, and they are children they have NO IDEA why this is happening to them or when or even if will end.

Perverts KNOW what they are doing is wrong but continue to do it in secret and lie and prey on poor helpless children.

BTW these ppl don't become pervs at a certain age you know. They are like it from Puberty yet another reason I think Castrating them would help!!!