Cheese toastie

kml

I've just finished my second of three pub meals today. Had a carvery today with the most fattening chocolate cake afterwards (had to finish two of them, cos my grandma couldnt eat hers!). Third meal tomorrow, another fattening burger ...

... I need a wii fit :rolleyes:

theres a fourth visit soon because a friend owes me a meal, then that should be it hopefully :lol:

Wii Fit just 59.99 this bank holiday weekend in TOYS R US!!!

Or if you need the Wii console aswell I can get you a great deal for around 200 pounds!! :D

I've just finished my second of three pub meals today. Had a carvery today with the most fattening chocolate cake afterwards (had to finish two of them, cos my grandma couldnt eat hers!). Third meal tomorrow, another fattening burger ...

... I need a wii fit :rolleyes:

Some self discipline :D

Have a bloodey salad then rather then burger after burger, a few bits of lettuce cress celery tomatos cabbage etc..

I will be honest, the past week or so has been extremely unhealthy compared to how I normally eat. I don't have a pub meal every day, and I don't always eat burgers and chocolate cake :lol: