selling Pair of Sony MDR-V700 DJ Headphones

Ian_k

expensive pads!!! :lol: i didn't come across that site when i did a search though ... might have to think some more! i've always wanted pioneer headphones, the sort armin uses

they are, but you only need them after a while.......and its hardtofind records prices too, but there the only place iv seen who does them.

yehh iv heard good reports about the pioneers, only downside is i heard there really heavy.

id recommend the sennheiser hd25's.

there the probably most common used ones, and EVERY part is replacable.

If you're looking for some quality headphones then I'd wholly recommend these. I've had mine for around 3yrs now & have nothing but good things to say about them

If you're looking for some quality headphones then I'd wholly recommend these. I've had mine for around 3yrs now & have nothing but good things to say about them

Ditto! The Sony's have had bad feedback over the years from people that still think they break easily (which they don't now) - but i'm on my second pair now and i'd still buy another pair if I need a replacement in the future. I'd never switch from the Sony's :D

Ditto! The Sony's have had bad feedback over the years from people that still think they break easily (which they don't now) - but i'm on my second pair now and i'd still buy another pair if I need a replacement in the future. I'd never switch from the Sony's :D

yehhh these are the mark 2 ones which they fixed the joint issue on them.

my 1st original pair broke after 12 months, and sony knew they was a fault, and replaced em, even though they was out of there manufactuers warrenty, which was good of them.

Archived