Odyssey @ The Liquid Lounge (Banbury). Saturday 23rd May

I'll be playing at a brand new Trance event in Banbury on Saturday 23rd May from 1.30am til 3am. Doors open from 8pm until 3am, and entry is FREE all night - so feel free to pop down if you like guys.

Vibes so far indicate that this is going to be an extremely busy night - a lot of the 'Essence' regulars are returning to their old home at The Liquid Lounge to support the night - so come down early.

I've got the closing set, so i'll be playing my typical banging Tech-Trance & Hard Trance style - and with it being the closing set, it'd be rude not to play a couple of classics!

DJ's on the night are:

Ben Coleman (Essense)

Carl Briggs

Donna Marie

Ricky Smith

JakeDC

Be nice to see some of you there! :D

Edited by Briggsy

Just as a side note: who's behind this new night mate? Is it still Caz & Ben working as a team or has Ben taken sole control?

Its actually Jake and Ricky mate, but they're mates with Ben so he's playing for them - and obviously Ben knows Caz so she's gathering some of the old Essence bunch together. So far, its showing good potential and should be pretty busy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone managed to pop down off here for this, but either way, this was probably my most enjoyable gig ever - and probably the one where the crowd seemed to really enjoy my set. No doubt it was because I was doing my "natural" thing which meant I got really into my set too - and that reflected onto the dancefloor :D

I've also been asked to go back to their next event, so I must have made an impression. Can't wait \o/

Well done man, it does sound as though it was a fantastic set for you and everyone else. You know I want to hear it! :lol:

All of the sets were recorded, but i'm not sure if they turned out because for some reason, the venue had the amp volume low, meaning that the DJ's has everything maxed out on the mixer - so I reckon it may have recorded with some seriously heavy distortion.

Failing that, i'll re-create my set when I get my decks back :D