Here's another remix of a '99 CHOON!! (well 98-99)

Blanded out?! pff! this is one of teh few that has had decent remixes done, let m see what have we got otherwise, just the original and Dareys Tekara breaks mix.

WEll the Neptune Project have come up trumps! mashupboys mashup is tosh and prospket I agree there hahah!!

Edited by JasonB

I'm 99% sure there isn't a Jono Grant remix of this anywhere, maybe it was labelled wrong when you erm 'came to be in possession of it' :lol:

The Original Koglin version owns all the others anyway, it always evokes memories of CG to '99 whenever I hear it

I'm 99% sure there isn't a Jono Grant remix of this anywhere, maybe it was labelled wrong when you erm 'came to be in possession of it' :lol:

The Original Koglin version owns all the others anyway, it always evokes memories of CG to '99 whenever I hear it

I agree!

Actually I agree with Jason aswell but I only read his while I was already waiting for the reply page to appear.

Especially Simon who may wish to make his fortune from music production tut tut!!