just sayin hi

SoundMan

kept meaning to post on here but i keep forgetting and go to jules other board.

SoundMan you must realize this has been the better Jules board for about 5 years - no abuse on here and some proper useful stuff ;)

wow thanks guys and girls ;)

this is more active sorry i really didnt relize i did see this site about 5 years ago or longer but i dont remember seeing a forum? i used the site to get old info and tracklists ect.

i know alot of friends on here simon you crack me up great sense of humor. you need your ghetto back ( did it ghet up and go ( ghetto get it ) ). thanks all and briggsy i knew simon already lol thats prob why i didnt get a proper welcome.

ok ive made a link to this page next to the other so i wont forget to visit lol. prob be the other way round i will forget the other board. anyway great site and im part of the crew now.

im not on 24/7 but i will be about.

i know alot of friends on here simon you crack me up great sense of humor. you need your ghetto back ( did it ghet up and go ( ghetto get it ) ). thanks all and briggsy i knew simon already lol thats prob why i didnt get a proper welcome.

Ah I was only winding him up mate :D

Lots of people know Simon anyway - he's had several appearances on Crimewatch, Police Camera Action and Streetcrime UK. He's our forum celebrity B)

Archived