Sacrosanct by ALFA - Cyber Records

ALF

Just to let you guys know in the forum. My track Sacrosanct is currently out as a white label. It`s signed to Cyber Records, who successfully promoted Armin Van Buuren`s tracks communication and Blue Fear.

The track has already been played by Tiesto of all people ! and is getting good reaction so far.

So if you see it around, let me know.

Cheers

as ive pm'd u andy - its in 4dj'sonly but out of stock, but u can listen to the tunes, and its spot f***ing on mate, i really really like it - right up tiesto's street, dreamy trance at its best, well done andy, and congrats on gettign it released!

Thanks chaps,

It will take some weeks before I get to know how people are reacting to it properly- but signs are good so far. The record company tell me Tiesto played it in a club in Holland back in July I think - and as if not to top that Paul Oakenfold gave v.good reaction when the owner met up with him on his travels!.

As for others - I`ve had a track constellation argo released with Purple Eye, that went quite well, which I know some of you have heard.

That's how I met ALF actually and how you got on here... stemmed from when Constellation Argo got played on Radio 1 by Dangerous Dave who didn't know what it was called, ("I'm not sure, you know how these things get... some bloke gave it to me and I just wrote "alf" on it, dunno why") so I put up a couple of audio clips on the Unknown Tracks section of the site only for ALF to turn up and say it's his!

Clip of THAT is here

[Clip 1] A.L.F. - 'Constellation Argo' (Markos Remix) [Four Fingers]

Good stuff :D

• 4 months later...

Archived