Some music from me

I've been producing tunes for some time, but mainly in the dark, with the finished articles sitting on my HD gathering dust. It's only recently that I feel the quality is high enough to let anyone else's ears touch them. I finally got round to signing up for one of those new-fangled myspace thingys as a place to put my latest productions in the hope of getting some feedback. The page is a bit spartan at present though I'll get round to tarting it up when I find five.

As I've said in the blurb on the myspace, I’d like to think the music I make sounds something like a mix between Jeff Mills, Rex The Dog and Dave Clarke with a detour via an 8-bit version of The Sisters of Mercy. In the end I think it just sounds like some dodgy Umek or Mauro Picotto b-sides from the mid 2000s.

There are four tracks to listen to at present. The top three are the latest, with the bottom being a bit older. It would be great if you could click the link below and have a listen to the tunes. I'm really chuffed with the sound quality I managed in the top tune, however I'd like you to be as honest as you want about them!

http://www.myspace.com/screamelectric

Archived