HAPPY 21st Adam!!!

Robin

Many happy returns. Don't make the mistake I made on my 21st and get so drunk that you're friends plasti-cuff you naked to a bin in the high street and leave you. It's only amusing in hindsight, not at the time.

Congratulations Adam on reaching your 21st. 8-) Hope you are having a good day. :D Are you having "a bit of a do" tonight or did it all happen for you last Saturday at GK. :P Are you going to spill the beans. :lol:

I put a shout out for you on Jules's show so was a bit disappointed when you didn't get a mention. :cry:

Ah wow, thanks Chrissie....

Just did my hospital radio show 2nite with loadsa mates, and went 4 a drink with Dad tonight, GK was the main celebration, and will celebrate Friday nite whilst doing the show! Tune in, will be VERY amusing... www.qmr.fm !!

GK was cool, but will tell you the full story in the 'clubbing' section when I'm more awake.....

Cheers once again to you all.... and thanks Christian for playin 'Rock Chic', please stick with it as we are very close to a record deal, albeit a relatively average-sized one. If ya get my drift...

Archived