Richard Durand

Sean Tyas

Mark Eteson

Nitrogen Room

Matt Hardwick

Jon O'Bir

Activa

Jordan Suckley

Who's coming to this then? The best line up Gods has had on in a long time (including ASOT400). I'm really looking forward to this.

Earlybirds sold out earlier today, which I'm annoyed about cos I've had to pay full price now since I left my credit card at home this morning.

Oxygen Room

Judge Jules

Guiseppe Ottaviani (live)

Simon Patterson

Richard Durand

Sean Tyas

Mark Eteson

Nitrogen Room

Matt Hardwick

Jon O'Bir

Activa

Jordan Suckley

Who's coming to this then? The best line up Gods has had on in a long time (including ASOT400). I'm really looking forward to this.

Earlybirds sold out earlier today, which I'm annoyed about cos I've had to pay full price now since I left my credit card at home this morning.

I'm going mainly for Durand, Tyas and Jordon Suckley. Matt Hardwick bores me to tears every time so hopefully he'll be on last. I don't get all the hype over Guiseppe Ottaviani either - his live shows are boring.

Quite a strong line-up, although I'd have preferred them to put O'Bir in the main room and Ottaviani in the back room.

Not bad for a freebie though :D

I'd probably spend all my time in the Nitrogen room, maybe popping out to see Patterson

Patterson is quality - its just a shame he always plays closing sets. A lot of people have gone by then so nobody ever see's his full potential.

He'd do a superb job banging it out at 2am.

Unfortunately though, I suspect the order will be Eteson, Ottaviani, Jules, Tyas, Durand, Patterson :(

Why is it PAST PRESENT and FUTURE!!

Who is what?

It's just Gods with their rubbish marketting again, obviously all of these DJs (bar Jordan Suckley who is going to be huge very soon) are major players in the here & now, otherwise they wouldn't be playing Godskitchen. Gods been awful at booking fresh talent for the last few years so I doubt they even know any 'future' stars.

It's like when they had a Future Gods night & put John Askew as headliner

I'm going mainly for Durand, Tyas and Jordon Suckley. Matt Hardwick bores me to tears every time so hopefully he'll be on last. I don't get all the hype over Guiseppe Ottaviani either - his live shows are boring.

Quite a strong line-up, although I'd have preferred them to put O'Bir in the main room and Ottaviani in the back room.

Not bad for a freebie though :D

guiseppe ottaviani sets look amazing live!!

check this out......

Ottaviani played at the same PaSSion event as me back in October last year, started off amazing but I got a little bored after a while. Still nice to hear him play some of his classics live

Ottaviani played at the same PaSSion event as me back in October last year, started off amazing but I got a little bored after a while. Still nice to hear him play some of his classics live

yehhh.....the live performances he does are pretty kool