Help Needed

Hardaway

Organising a Stag Do for this Saturday, and me being me, I've organized Bus and people to go. But have forgotten how I'm gonna stich up the Groom. :mellow:

The idea I have is to produce 'The 10 Commandments' which will involve 10 task's the Stag will need to perform on the Night.

My idea's suck :redface: so would like your input on this, as I'm sure you are a clever and inventive lot! :rolleyes:

Are you gonna do them like "Thou shalt..........." Instead of shalt not?

Like Thou shalt steal.............and he has to nick a particular item from somehwhere?

.......Thou shalt take the Lords name in vein............

.......Hmmmm it gets a bit dodgy actually as he'd have to kill and commit adultery!!

But he could covet his neighbours goods including house and feilds, male and female slaves, oxes and asses!!

The initial idea is good though ;)

Something like that..

a coupe of ideas I had where

* Kiss a Bouncer ( sure to go down well ) :lol:

* Drink a Shot from a Girl's Cleveage

along those sort of lines, But if anyone has better ones...!

It will be printed and HE WILL be made to wear it as a laminate around his neck.

Hm I think my sister had a check list a bit like that, she had to wink and blow a kiss to some guy with a big bird, can't remember the others, goose the waiter or something.

I don't think it's a good idea to kiss a bouncer actually! That's just plain dangerous!

Moon at them instead! Then run!

Usually an unwritten rule, but whatever happens just remember "What goes on on tour, stays on tour."... ;)

Personally I don't believe there's any limit!

Ha Ha :lol: Im gonna enjoy every minute of it, Someone threw a spanner in the works and said the Bestman gets stiched up too! <_< Please tell me there is no truth in this matter

Personally I don't believe there's any limit!

I think there is a limit. If, you kill the groom on your stag do through poisoning or hypothermia for example, then that would put a dampener on the wedding later.

Archived