Mike Walker - 2003 Mix

Hi all,

I thought I'd post this mix I have put together which contains some of my favourite tunes from the year that was 2003.

This mix is mainly inspired by the type of stuff Jules was playing at the time & they also bring back some great memories for me personally as they remind me of my very first visit to Ibiza, along with other great times from that year...

The tracklist & link can be found below so feel free to give it a listen & let me know what you think :)

http://soundcloud.com/mikew/mike-walker-2003-mix

2003 Mix

1 - Oakenfold - Hypnotised (Kowalski Remix)

2 - Jacob & Mendez - Deception

3 - Tiesto - In My Memory (Airwave Remix)

4 - Hi Gate - Saxuality

5 - Airwave - Sosei (Johan Gielen Remix)

6 - DK8 - Murder Was The Bass

7 - Dirt Devils - Music Is Life

8 - VPL - In The Park (Dogzilla Remix)

9 - Electro Headz - No Sleep

10 - Dogzilla - Dogzilla (Misstress Barbara Remix)

11 - Scott Mac - Damager 02

12 - 4 Strings - Let It Rain (4Strings Instrumental)

13 - Freeloader - Pure Devotion (Tukan's F&W Remix)

14 - Clokx - Clokx (Ron Van Den Beuken Mix)

Hope you all enjoy!

Mike :)

Looks good this mate. This was also the year I went to Ibiza for the first and only time (but hoping to return this summer) and some of the tunes in that set are very special to me because I heard them out there such as 4 Strings - Let It Rain and Dogzilla.

Ive done a similar mix to this a couple of years ago - always good to reminisce on a particular point in dance music history I say. Will download and give you my feedback.

Well I'm going to do an 80's mix pronto :lol:

There must be something in the water at the moment, there's a couple of mixes from members now which reflect on past faves! :lol:

Cheers Tremor! Totally agree that it's good to look back on tunes over the years every now & then as I find it makes you remember why you loved them in the first place. (Especially when there are memories attached to them as well :) )

It's also great to have your favourite tracks from a certain year all included on one DJ mix.

Hope it ticks your musical boxes mate! ;)

Archived