Crappy old songs

Judge Mental

There's been quite a few songs released since I was born, at least 10 I think. Was just flicking through Youtube and found some "classics". Whats the worst you can do? Think there will definitely be loads I actually love in here. I'll get the ball rolling.

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

I'm offended I have both the Tetris and the JX tune, and whats wrong with Scritti Politti?? lol

So since I was born there has been some s***, most of it very recent, The Saturdays - Just can't get enough and that one that goes, "go baby go baby go, Don't upset the rythm." I mean WTF?? People bought that!!! Ewwwww, but here's a crappy OLD songs to show you just what I've had to put up with..........

Youtube Video ->

I actually don't wanna look up tunes I dislike, as one of the reasons I dislike them is they get stuck in my head even though I hate them.

I hate this tune soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! AARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Youtube Video ->

and Summer breeze, makes me feel high, OH NO!!!

Admittedly I do like this, you should listen to it ;)

Youtube Video ->

Hahahahaha. ;)

I used to play Capella tapes in my car and sing along at high volume, in my old Peugeots that and The Time frequency, me and my friend at work used to sit and listen to Rythm of the night even though we knew it was a tad sad,

but you have to remember it was very hard during those years to get hold of the tunes you'd heard in clubs, it was only possible to hear them on KISS FM if you could get a clear radio signal too.

Now that most music is easily available from the internet there is no excuse for listening to CASCADA or SCOOTER! :D

As a matter of fact i was playing a capella tune on Wednesday, and I think Jules recently played a remix of one which was actually quite good. :)

This was the one!! ;)

Youtube Video ->

I'm not saying the were quality tunage, but they certainly had their place in my life. :rubbish: Perhaps I shouldn't post this...................I am jigging to that tune now. :D

I'd love to hear an up to date version of that one I've posted!

CD's were like a brand new thang to me.

This is the one I was singing when my daughter got home from school. :D :D

I LOVE IT!!!

Still beats the Saturdays or the Pussycat dolls IMO!

AWESOME!! Check out the build up.

Some interesting (or not depending on your perspective, then again I'm a bit of a tunespotter) factoids relating to music posted in this thread:

1) Tetris is officially 25 years old this month. The programmer got no commercial benefit from the brand until 1996 as all profits went to the Soviet state which owned the copyright.

2) JX is a.k.a. Mekka of Diamond Back / Planet Perfecto fame, and is also a.k.a. Rex The Dog under which he produces the most fantastic tunes ever.

3) Capella worked with Mauro Picotto on some tunes under the R.A.F alias.

Any other factoids I can think of I'll let you know asap. ;)

If anyone here has ever watched the kids show on Nickleodeon, Lazytown, you'll know what I'm thinking!

I'm also gonna say here that my daughter liked steps when she was very young, like 2, 3, and 4, and due to this I can do all the dances! :) The same goes for s-Club 7!! And so I have a fondness for them, to this day.
S-club 7 were obviously better than Steps but I loved 'H'!!

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

In terms of house, as bad as the last two might seem now, back in the day, these rocked. Also when i was an impressionable 12-13year old, these two tracks alone (along with Strike U Sure Do) pretty much got me into dance music and house music in general. From the moment i heard these tracks, that was it, i was hooked.

When I was in Italy (as a spritely 13yr old) that Eiffel 65 song was everywhere, a few months before it made any impression over here. I hated it when I was over there & thought I'd never have to suffer it again, until I got home & it went to number 1

Livin' joy-dreamer I LOVE!!!!!! Another tune I got for my peugeot, I dunno what mix you have there but we were into Rollos big mix (half faithless and Dido's brother I think) I liked Rollo around that time.

I love that tune! I still love that tune now!! Fond memories!

I've never seen that video, I was too busy going out to watch telly in those days!

It says don't stop movin' on that clip ???

• 2 weeks later...

The first 30 seconds of East 17 "Deep" are really good. In fact, the whole backing to it is very good. I've always like that wailing vocal and those drums/percussion are niiiiiiice. s*** though, 1993! God i remember hearing that at junior school in my last year when i used to play for the school football team. I remember you couldnt move for Karl Kani Jeans, Eclipse "Trip 2 Eclipse"/Spliffy jeans tops. Fun times.

Has anyone heard the Eiffel 65 sampling new Flo Rida song? Its as much wrongness as you can hope for on one track. Also, the Venga Boys are alive and well as they played in a local club here a month ago! Forefront of dance music here ya know. And no, I didn't go. Swear.

Archived