Progress - Mixed by Aza

Aza

Few tracks here and there that have gone by lately... Would've liked to have mixed this sooner rather than later, but hey ho, thought I would at least share this with you guys now. Flows from the lighter side to the slightly more darker and uplifting...

Please enjoy and as always, grateful for your check out and feedback ;)

music_folder_icon.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Pryda - Melo (Original Mix) [Pryda]

2. Oliver Smith - Restless (Signalrunners Remix) [Anjunabeats]

3. Christian Hann - Counter [White]

4. Tritonal Feat Cristina Soto - Crash Into Reason (Moonbeam Remix) [Coldharbour]

5. Will Atkinson - Technical Disturbance [WA-X]

6. Cosmic Gate - Sign Of The Times [Maelstrom]

7. The Killers - Spaceman (Sander Van Doorn Mix Part 1) [White]

8. Arnej - Dust In The Wind (Leon Bolier Mix) [Coldharbour]

9. Nitrous Oxide - Show Me [Anjunabeats]

10. Airbase Feat Floria Ambra-Denial (Airbase Remix) [in Trance We Trust]

11. Mark Eteson Feat. Zirenz - The Hymn (Activa pres. Solar Movement Remix) [Anjunabeats]

12. Ferry Corsten featuring Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love (Original Extended) [Flashover]

13. John O'Callaghan Feat. Jaren - Surreal (Club Mix) [Captivating]

14. Paul Webster - Istanbul (Original Remix) [Captivating]

15. Activa - Rise Above (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Vandit]

16. Yoji - Airport (Dub Mix) [Hellhouse]

Mix Length: 79:28 | File Size: 72.59 Mb | File Type: MP3 128 Kbps

download.gif

Right Click > Save Target As...

Cheers Quadrant - thanks - let us know what you think :) I've tried to show support to the other guys tracks on here (not that they need it - their productions do it for themselves (Christian, Will and Paul)) and also use a few tracks I picked up recently.

I could hide the link I guess, but as I will post this mix and update my website, it's out there on the big bad WWW anyhow so people have probably just take it from there...

Thanks guys - appreciate you checking this out hope you enjoy it! Bit late of my mixes installment so trying to make up for a time and share these with you guys! It is a little old, but boy do I love mixing SVDs take on The Killers, still up there for man of the moment for me.

Tim: Yes, absolutely and most definately! Keep it on your radar/to-do list and summer time sounds good. Christian, be great for you to join too - thanks again for the tracks, keep em coming :)

Another super mix from Aza which l really enjoyed as there were also a few l hadn't heard before. Its always great to hear some new (to me) tracks.

My favourites are;

Pryda - Melo

The Killers- Spaceman

Mark Eteson - The Hymn

JOC -Surreal

Only one wasn't so keen on was Airbase - Denial

I've also been playing your other mix Perception (whilst painting) :lol:

Thanks again all - I enjoyed mixing this and with the fairly nice weather we have had lately I was particularly inspired to whip this up!

Chrissie: :lol: @ painting :) :) :) - I love that Killers track too! It's great to mix with as SVD always delivers a cracking beat and the two Part's that he has released on remix packages are quite different; this one stood out in particular for me!

Airbase Denial was one of my fave tracks last year (the original mix), so having recently picked up a new remix I thought I would sneek that one in!