Transcend - Mixed by Aza

Aza

Hey all...

I will shortly be selling my PC to make way for a laptop, but won't be buying until post 1st July as I'm waiting to get a free eligible upgrade to Windows 7 :) Anyhow, I will basically be without a machine, thus won't be able to record. So I thought I'd mix what tunes I've been playing and picked up recently and put them together for you all as a special summer mix.

It's a tad longer (and larger) than normal offerings because I haven't edited it for CD Audio purposes, instead I wanted to serve this up to you as more of a 'set' than a CD mix (if you like)... Plus, I didn't want to compress and compromise quality, so have gone for variable bitrate encoding...

It's a pleasure to be able to share mixes with you all and your comments/feedback are always appreciated and for which I am grateful. Hope you find this entertaining and enjoy :)

music_folder_icon.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K and Soha Vocal Mix) [Positiva]

2. Nitrous Oxide - Waves (Signalrunners Remix) [Anjunabeats]

3. Oliver Smith - Horizons (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]

4. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Walk With Me (Air Up There Mix) [Coldharbour]

5. Ferry Corsten Feat. Maria Nayler - We Belong (Extended Mix) [Flashover]

6. Christian Hann - Moving Under [White]

7. John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix) [Captivating]

8. Carlo Resoort - First Rebirth (Original Mix) [Liquid]

9. Marcel Woods - Inside Me (Dub Mix) [High Contrast]

10. Airbase - Genie 2009 [White]

11. Vimana - We Came (First State Mix) [black Hole]

12. Mat Zo - Lucky Strike [Anjunabeats]

13. Airbase - Back (Original Mix) [in Trance We Trust]

14. Signum feat. Anita Kelsey- Come Around Again (Vocal Extended Mix) [A State Of Trance]

15. Riva Vs Bart Claessen - Stringer (Bart Claessen Tek Dubleg) [Yakuza]

16. Will Atkinson - Meltdown (Original Mix) [CGI]

17. Yoji Biomehanika - From Flower To Flower (Tech Dance Euphoria Mix) [Hellhouse]

Mix Length: 100mins | File Size: 147 Mb | File Type: MP3 VBR 128-320 Kbps

download.gif

Right Click > Save Target As...

Thank you everyone - your comments are always appreciated and I'm grateful for you checking the mixes out :)

Christian: Two tracks recently played are quality, your work has/is improved each and every time and I felt these fitted in perfectly to the set.

Glad you enjoyed the last mix, Chrissie, it's great to hear that you enjoyed it as I have always valued your opinion (as well as everyone else's of course!!!), but I know you have always taken the time to listen to a lot of my mixes over the years, and for that I am especially grateful :)

Archived