The Killers - Human

Neuro

Had this pop up in my Winamp today, but I had no idea a remix package had come out last year with Armin & Ferry club & dub mixes too. Not sure how I could have missed it!?

Original version below. I do love the roaming bassline that nails it all together :)

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Great tune indeed and where have you been then if you have missed these? Most DJ's tend to play at least one remix and Armin's (I guess) tended to be most popular, but I prefered the Ferry Corsten remix and played that in one of my mixes :)

Brandon Flowers described "Human" as "Johnny Cash meets the Pet Shop Boys" :)

This is a great track btw, lots of nice chord changes. Just reading on the interweb, it seems Killers fans were not happy with this change-of-direction sound for this track but there's lots of emotion in there with more listens.

I love the original of this - you could almost just do with a 12" extended version.. it would be better than any of the remixes.

What a great idea. The Pet Shop Boys used to do this a lot, putting out effortless 8-minute Extended dance mixes on B-sides which no-one knew about if they only had the CD albums B)

Their music does lend itself to remixes rather nicely but as far as original tracks go I really don't care for too much past the first 5 or so songs on the first album.

The G&D remix of 'Read My Mind' was stunning though

Archived