Juno

Bjorn

has anyone ever had a bad press from juno? i just got a bad press of dj res - hostess, its f***ing s***, all distorted and jumps about 3 times during both sides.

Have emailed juno and they said that when i return it they will despatch another and the cost of P&P will be refunded to me as 'store credit', bollocks to that, i shud be entitled to a proper refund to my switch card shouldn't i??

Have emailed them, hopefully they will sort it

Never had a bad one from Juno. Had a poor one once from my local though, when i chose a nice cellophane-wrapped copy that I was certain half a dozen people hadn't dragged their needle over in the store... but when I got home one side sounded awful. Turned out when i got another copy that it had been pressed badly anyway, since the speed wavered ever so slightly on one side's recording, on any deck you played it on. Very irritating, especially when the other side was absolutely fine. :evil:

Thought Juno gave full refunds?

Well I bought a bad press from BPM and took it back, and swapped it for another tune.

Then ordered the one I took back from Juno and it was a bad press that skips aswell.

Could just have been a bad batch that got sent everywhere.

I ordered the excellent Moonman - Galaxia from HTFR ( :evil: ) but when it arrived it looked as if it had been sat on by a fat bird. Absolutely crap. "Return it and we'll send you a new one" they said only to tell me that "its now out of stock".

Damm HTFR. I'll teach them homer_strangle_bart_small.png

Why you little!!

Bit miffed with Juno today, placed an order at 1.30 and its still awaiting despatch some 5 and a half hrs later.

No way i'll get em tomoro now, will be lucky to recieve em by friday.

EDIT.

Even though was ordered at 1.25 and email sayin confirmation was sent they ain't even despatched it!!!

Gutted really wanted to try n record a mix tomoro.

Im amazed they even get to us at all to be honest having worked for Royal Mail over xmas once.

The packets (our vinyl) gets flung all over the place and piled up in big sacks with all sorts of heavy crap all over them. We often found parcels/letters etc. that had been lying down the back of something and were post marked as months before :? .

The worst one was the long tube we found that came undone and out dropped a very fuc*kin sharp samurai sword :shock: . Wouldnt have liked that dropping on my toe.

Archived