Changing faces of Michael Jackson

Number2Fan

Yeah, I was saying to my girlfriend that he completely changed his appearance because his father used to call him ugly etc. I showed her those pics and she was horrified at how he's changed. She'd never really seen him when he was young and couldn't get over how good looking he used to be.

For someone to feel so low as to do that to themselves, they musta been as insecure as a person can be.

Mentally he wasn't quite there was he. A real shame...

No, he was a couple of gherkins short of a Big Mac, which is a shame really. He died young simply because he'd messed himself about and put his body through things that it just wasn't designed to go through. I think if he hadn't have had a heart attack, then he'd have either died of skin cancer or committed suicide anyway.

Do you think he ever achieved the look he wanted, did he have a look in my mind, or just kept changing bits he didn't like and got that end result. I mean he didn't look too bad after some of the work either but I think he had too much work for his face to cope with and at a certain age your skin just cannot stretch anymore nor heal the same way. tattoed lips and eyeliner are gonna look rough on an older person whatever..........

Archived