URGENT: Warm-Up DJ required

Briggsy

Hi guys,

I can't say too much at the moment because discussions are still on-going with the venue - but, basically, i've been offered a venue to put on a trial Trance night on Saturday 25th July with the view of having it on a monthly basis if I can pull in a half decent crowd.

I'll be playing the closing set from 1am til 3am, and i've got someone to play from 11pm til 1am - however, i'm looking for a warm-up DJ that would be interested in covering the 9pm til 11pm slot.

Unfortunately, I can't pay you for your troubles because the event is completely free entry and non-profit making, however, i'll sort you out with a few drinks on the night out of my own pocket. Its ideal for someone that lives locally and don't mind playing for free.

I can't give out the exact location openly just yet - however, its on the Southern side of the Midlands, and easily accessible from the M40.

If you're interested, send me a PM and then i'll be able to give you the exact location and further details. Also, please have a demo ready. Please keep in mind that is a warm-up set so ideally, the demo must be Progressive House/Progressive Trance or similar around the 126-133bpm mark.

No bosh please - that's my job :P

Archived