Judge Jules 50 Ibiza Classics

Aza

Came back from a weeks hols yesterday evening and quickly flicked on the TV as we got in... I started unpacking my stuff and the lady began flicking through the channels only to discover the Judge running through his top 50 eBiza classics! Was a nice surprise to unpack and have a few legendary classics playing :)

It was about a 3 hour programme and was quite annoying because it had a lot of breaks, however, Jules' presentation skills and song intro/choice of reasoning were awesome! It was a tad commercial, but the prog also featured loads of clubbers, great songs and Judge Jules giving the low down on his favourite dance tracks. Didn't manage to watch the entire programme so didn't see how it ended up - trying to Google that - but the 30's featured something like:

• Planet Perfecto - Bullet in the Gun
  • Underworld - Born Slippy
  • PVD - We Are Alive
  • Ultra Nate - You're Free
  • Olive - You're Not Alone
  • Delerium - Silence

There was another song in there, but can't think of the title, but thinking it's a remix of some sorts of Taylor Dayne's Do You Want It Right Now..?

:huh:

This was shown a while ago, I'm sure I posted it about it then. Nice it's been re-aired though :)

You on about Gat Deco-Passion (Do You Want It Right Now)? which uses Beverly Skeetes vocals from the Degrees Of Motion track?

You on about Gat Deco-Passion (Do You Want It Right Now)? which uses Beverly Skeetes vocals from the Degrees Of Motion track?

Jason'age - you are a legend indeed! Thanks very much, yep, this is the track and a great one at that ;)

Shall we try putting our heads together to populate this top 50? :o:huh:B)

Is this on Youtube? Would like to see it.

Usually with these commericially-type things which Jules does there's a whole load of tracks you know full well he never picked himself - would love to see his reasoning! :D

I think it's passed, I don't know if/when it's back on again.. :(

Chrissie: Do you still have this on your box? :)

Edit: I wonder if Jules has a playlist saved on his machine of these and we could ask him what they were?

I recorded it onto video tape but can easily copy it onto a DVD for Lynnie as l have a Panasonic Combi Video/ DVD Recorder with built in freeview (my model doesn't have a hard drive so unable to store programmes but can copy video to DVD or vice versa). I'm also sure l sat through 4 hours of it and paused it when the adverts came on.

Let me know if you want a copy.

OMG tell me about it, I had a day off today and have had soooo much to do I ran out of time, so I'll have loads to do all week now, but luckily I have been told I don't have any work next week, which leaves me absolutely broke in time for school hols, uniforms, etc etc, but at least my chores will be done.

Thanx Chrissie, do it whenever you want to, I will look forward to it and I'll message you my address. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday, woo hoo!!

Aza l can do a dvd for you if you want one.

Thank you kindly, Chrissie. This is most kind of you, but I think I won't really need a copy and don't want to waste your efforts :) I'm more interested in the actual count down and chances are I've seen the videos umpteen times growing up on the music channels too ;)

The funny thing is I hadn't seen hardly any of the videos before. Obviously I'd seen Freddie le grande and Eric prydz as they are fairly recent and mainstream too, I did think to my self whilst watching that it was only really the Angelic one that'd I'd seen in full before.

The funny thing is I hadn't seen hardly any of the videos before. Obviously I'd seen Freddie le grande and Eric prydz as they are fairly recent and mainstream too, I did think to my self whilst watching that it was only really the Angelic one that'd I'd seen in full before.

Snap!

I thought some of them were really weird. Makes you wonder what there were on at the time ;)

Archived